Thursday, November 4, 2010

New Blog

I have really been contemplating starting a new "married" blog.

The blog name of this current one is WhitneyAliceHall and I am no longer a Hall (well, legally I am because no one will send us our marriage license so I can go get anything changed yet...but you know what I mean).

But the thought of leaving this blog behind irks me. I am not a different person, I just have a different last name. Blah. I am sure I will do it at some point today. There is so much I want/need to blog about (the honeymoon, putting up our christmas tree-yes, we did it October 31st, etc etc) that doesn't fall under the single person blog anymore.

Just hold tight. Im sure a change is coming....

1 comment:

  1. whitney,

    you can start a new blog using the same login that you use now. just save your posts (use import/export in the blog settings), start a new blog (from the dashboard, import those posts and voila! it's a new blog address with all your old posts :)

    call me/email if you need more help! aleasa@aleasa.net

    ReplyDelete