Thursday, January 29, 2009

Greys, Wine, One Day Closer to the Weekend

Its Thursday night...usually the night I spend sipping white wine while snuggled up on my couch with my fluffy white pup and I watch high quality television like Ugly Betty, Grey's Anatomy, and now Private Practice....while either skyping with Jessica or calling Jessica and Lisha on three way during commercial breaks.

Tonight is different...but I am still sipping my white wine and snuggling with Miss Rea...tonight, i have a headache and Grey's is a re-run...

The headache I can handle...the re-run I can not....It should be unacceptable for the American people to be forced to watch a Grey's re-run when it is not summer, Christmas break, or during a writer's strike....

Since I do have a headache...my blog will be short and pointless, like many will be in the future...

Im going to finish my glass of Chardonnay, turn on my heated mattress pad, take my warm shower and get in bed...will have to pass on the extra strength Tylenol for the moment...the acetaminophen/alcohol mix makes me nervous.

Well, tomorrow is the weekend...and I am welcoming it with open arms...of course, I am headed back to Little Rock...spending the weekend with Bradley and my 2 favorite furry butts...Headed to the play the ponies on Saturday with the Hornes and then Bradley and I are headed back on Sunday for some Superbowl excitement and snuggling.

OH! I think that through my blog I will keep my loyal readers (aka Jessie) up to date with my job hunting endeavors,
Today, I applied for a job in Nashville, Tn. Not my first choice (hope no one reads this from Nashville) but I would like a job!
I plan on applying in Shreveport, LA and Hampton, VA.

Ok...now the headache is demanding my full attention...

Good night one and all!

1 comment:

  1. I love your blog and this last one made me laugh! Love you!

    ReplyDelete