Wednesday, January 28, 2009

My First Blog

i am not a blogger...i never think I have that much that is interesting to say...my days are boring and repetitive....however, i enjoy reading other people's blogs....so i figured I might make on too.

Jessie and I had an interesting conversation today about a blog she has been keeping up with...and referred me to read...and i became enthralled in that person's life like I had met her before (which I have not)...I saw her real friends and "blog" friends reaching out to her, comforting her, supporting her, and even driving long distances to visit her when she was going through a very hard time with the illness of her newborn. What an amazing support system to have.

Now it sounds like I have set the bar VERY high for my expectations of what this blog may bring....I havent. I actually expect that two people will read this periodically and then stop when I have quit updating it.

Like I said...i dont have very many interesting things to say or to report on.

I do miss my XANGA (I deleted it and now wish I hadnt)...it is so funny to look back on those from the past that were written by Alicia, Andrea, Cara Beth, etc and see what was so trivial and funny back then...and now they dont even seem to matter or even refresh our memory as to why it was funny...(X-Men...Andrea?)

So there, i have written my first blog...and it wasnt as painful as I thought it might be...

Keep checking for updates...lol

Walking in Memphis,
Whitney

No comments:

Post a Comment