Monday, September 14, 2009

Proposal

Ive had NO time to update with pictures and stuff since we were packing up and cleaning up the beach house PLUS driving 10 hours home...

Then on Sunday, I had to do laundry all day and visit with family AND THEN drive back to Memphis...

Now I am at work (boo...id rather be on the beach), but I have two pictures to upload of Bradley and I's engagement!


The first picture was taken by Cara Beth (Walker) Buie...one of my best friends and a MAJOR player in the proposal...Bradley had asked her to take pictures for us....



The second picture was taken on my Iphone...lol...its of the ring!!! He did an AMAZING job picking out EXACTLY what I wanted...and I LOVE my ring...

I havent even started to plan or make stuff official because I keep getting distracted by the shiny thing on my left hand...lol...

Hopefully I can keep a detailed blog diary of the wedding planning process, but we all know that is not going to happen!!!

Can not wait to see the other pictures CB took of us....but she is a very busy lady with other photos to edit....she is an AMAZING photographer so if you ever need ANYONE, let her know...

1 comment:

  1. Congrats, Whitney! I'm so excited for y'all! I'll get you all the lovely pictures I took of y'all on the beach! I haven't even had time to download them yet...but I will soon! Love you and congrats!

    ReplyDelete