Friday, October 2, 2009

New to this

Well, since I want to keep my blog updated more, and I am hardly on my actual computer Wednesday evening through Sunday, I thought I would download an app for my iPhone that connects to my blog and allows me to post!

I am not planning on doing much wedding stuff this weekend, but I am planning on getting my nails done, hanging out with some friends, going Jean shopping (ugh, my other jeans are really way too tight), and of course watching the Hogs with my wonderful fiancé!

I am not much of a coffee drinker, and I really don't like the smell of coffee shops at all (but I love the smell of coffee brewing at home), but last night I got a craving for some coffee that us pumpkiny and fallish.....so once I get my happy self out of bed, I plan to go to Starbucks! Now, I just have to find one! (small joke). I do love the Carmel apple cider stuff they have too, but today is for sure a coffee day!

I have actually been working on the wedding website! It has a little bit of fun information and pictures! I still need to write the "How we met" section....but other than that, it has all the information that we know at this point! I don't know how to put a link into this blog format...so I will just type out the link and you can choose to copy/paste if you want...

www.theknot.com/ourwedding/whitneyhall&bradhoman

I hope you take a minute to browse and get to know us a little better!

I hope everyone has a wonderful Friday and weekend!
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

3 comments:

  1. Good morning! I will for sure check out your wedding site...sounds like fun! I am totally with ya on the coffee thing, but I love vanilla cappuccinos. hOpe you have a great weekend! = )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow...how sweet was that proposal!?? Loved reading your story!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love you, Whit! I just had pumpkin flavored coffee this morning! So yummy~

    ReplyDelete