Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Tagged...and retagged....

I was tagged a few weeks back by Mrs. Doose...and in honor of her one year anniversary...i will complete my tag and pass it on (maybe)

How you do this...I am pretty sure...is to fill it out....and say some names at the bottom of who you tagged....hmmmm


Eight things I look forward to:
1. Spending the weekend in Memphis with Brad
2. Starting my first REAL job with my degree (even though its part time)
3. Eventually getting engaged...no real rush on this one though
4. Completely paying off my student loans (not real rush here either...it will be AT LEAST 10 years)
5. Lake days this summer
6. Florida vacation with Brad, the Buie's, the West's, and Lisha/Alex
7. American Idol concert in July....8th row baby!!!
8. Being a homeowner....again, no rush...no immediate plan either


Eight things i did yesterday:
1. I was INCREDIBLY lazy
2. Ate Wendy's
3. Drove back to Memphis
4. Listen to my illegally burned Kris Allen cd
5. Unpacked my car (but not the bags)
6. Ordered a pizza
7. Watched Charm School on VH1
8. Kissed Brad goodbye

Eight things I wish I could do:
1. Be on a reality tv show
2. Make lots of $$$
3. Dance for a living
4. Do my own hair...all ive got in my arsenal is wash/condition and curl it with curlers
5. Pay off my student loans
6. Get a job in Little Rock (I am praying for God's perfect timing)
7. Be famous
8. Work out long enough for it to make a difference

Eight shows i watch: (I watch lots of tv b/c i live alone in a city where I know NO ONE)
1. Grey's Anatomy
2. Private Practice
3. American Idol/So You Think You Can Dance
4. Any VH1 trashy reality show (Charm School, Rock of Love, Daisy of Love, Tough Love, etc)
5. Monday night Man-Show line up (Big Bang Theory, 1 1/2 men, How I met your mother)
6. Lie to ME
7. Lock-up (Its a prison show on MSNBC)
8. Ugly Betty (sometimes)

That is all Ive got!!!

Ive got to tag some people now....KIRBY, REBECCA ATCHERSON, JULEE.....hmmm...to be continued later

3 comments:

  1. friend...i miss you too much!!! congrats on the big graduation!!! i am soooo proud of you!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. the whole "hunting dog" thing kills me....that is what the new puppy is and casey has SO many rules and regulations for him! it drives me crazy!! :)

    i am so glad that you liked my pics!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, where have you been on your blog??

    ReplyDelete