Monday, May 18, 2009

Update on life....

May 16th...Au.D. Graduation (im trying to figure out how to upload at slideshow)

Bradley and I after graduation...
Amy B Galdemez (M.D.) and I (Au.D) after graduation....we have known each other since kindergarten


Me...my cap and gown...fake diploma...and flowers (from my mom and grammy)
Andrea and I in our "doctor" hoods
My daddy and I
My Grammy, Mom and myself
My grammy and I
Me, Lisha, Andrea and CB at celebration dinner
Lishy and I
Mrs. Doose and I
Cara Beth Buie and I
The graduates and our cake....I love cake!!!
The celebration table....Gov. Mike Beebe came to congratulate us!!!

The girls at the end of dinner....

April 18th....Sausage and Cassie's wedding...

Sausage (his real name is Nathan) got married to a WONDERFUL girl named Cassie....Bradley and I were invited and we had a blast!

The bride and groom...
The boys trying to catch the garter....Brad's roomate caught it
My love-bug (Brad) and myself


(APRIL 11th WAS THE DERBY...I FIGURED OUT THOSE PICTURES ARE ON BRAD'S CAMERA)

March 27th....Pat Green

The girls and I went to see Pat Green at the Rumba Room in Little Rock...it was so much fun...here are some pictures from that night...

The playlist....
Pat Green...the man, the legendMrs. Doose and I at dinner beforehand....

CB, Andrea, Jessica, Lisha and myself....
CB and I...we were pretty excited.
Jess, Lisha, and myself

1 comment:

  1. I always enjoy reading your blog.

    Hope you will stop by and see me...Every comment enters you for the 10 big giveaways this month....in honor of Parker's 10th birthday! I will resume our Disney posts in a few days. Tonight I have such a heavy heart and a huge prayer request.

    ReplyDelete