Monday, May 18, 2009

DOCTOR OF AUDIOLOGY!!!!


I GRADUATED!!!!! A day I NEVER thought would arrive has come and gone in the blink of an eye.

I will post pictures of all of Bradley and I's recent adventures (Derby, weddings, Kris Allen)...and I can add this one to the list....I GRADUATED WITH MY Au.D.!!!


After graduation, Bradley, myself, my mom, dad and grammy went to dinner at Copper Grill...we celebrated with Andrea (who also graduated), her whole family and our friends (Jessie Doose, Scott Doose, Cara Beth Buie, and Alicia Slover)....


Afterward...the plan was to party it up downtown...but being 26 and EXHAUSTED from the whole weekend of events....we all opted for 1 or 2 drinks and then headed to our homes

Thank you again to everyone who attended the graduation and/or celebration!!!
TRUST ME...IM A DOCTOR!

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on graduating!!! What an awesome accomplishment!

    Just found your blog and thought I would say hi. I can't wait to read more!

    ReplyDelete