Wednesday, February 4, 2009

101 days until graduation...

213 days until my Florida vacation....

I am super pumped about it so i will blog about it AGAIN...


On September 5th, The Buies, Brad and I will be loading up and heading out to the beautiful beaches of South Walton, Florida...We will be meeting up with Cara Beth's so fun cousin, Lauren and her husband Wayne and two of their unmarried friends (whew...not the only one not in holy matrimony)



We will be staying in the "Sunny Delight"

It is a "short walk" (which is a nice way of saying "wear your walking shoes and dont forget any essentials") to the beach.



It is also super close to the Red Bar AND my all time favorite the DONUTHOLE!!!!



I havent been there since spring break one year in college...and ive been DYING to go back!




I am also hoping (hint hint) that we can eat at The Back Porch...so much better than the restaurant that has the same name in Hot Springs....this place is so good and you can look out at the ocean while you eat (duh, its florida)







Its calling my name already....and so is the gym...time to work out and try to fit back in to my swimsuits...I hope mine still fit b/c the swimsuits they are coming out with these days are next to NOTHING....YUCK


These days, now that I am poor, I am not much of a shopper...but one day (when its raining), or during the evening, I would like to visit the SilverSands Factory Stores...never a good deal but always a good time...lol


Ok...back to "working"....we ordered out for lunch so I have to meet the lady with our salads so i can give her the money....ADIOS
Whitney
PS Watched American Idol last night...FELL IN LOVE WITH DANNY...the one who sang "Kiss From a Rose"....such a beautiful voice

3 comments:

  1. YES! I LOVE The Back Porch! Can't wait to eat there with you, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have eaten at the Back Porch once...loved it....and I don't know if Cara Beth told you or not, but I might happen to be in FL at the same time!!!! We will meet up for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  3. yay for vacations!! i am so jealous and ready for another one!!! i am SO glad that you found my blog!!!! I am not kidding...let me know if you need me to find somethign for you on there...i am ALWAYS needing new things to write about!!!!! miss and love you!!

    ReplyDelete