Monday, February 23, 2009

Update on previous blogs

82 days until graduation (dont worry, i still dont have a job)

194 days until Florida

I am currently working on applications for Shreveport, Baton Rouge and New Orleans, Louisiana. I am currently praying that the jobs at the Little Rock VA will open up soon!

I would appreciate your prayers as well (and that I will get one of the LR jobs, if that is God's plan)

Update on Baby Reagan (not so much a baby, but MY baby):
The vet ended up doing an x-ray of her leg/shoulder and said that he saw no fractures, breaks, dislocation, so that is a good sign! He said it must be a strain or pull and that she is probably more afraid of putting weight on that leg than she is hurting...PRAISE THE LORD! I do have her on a pain pill for the next few days....so hopefully she will be up and running like normal soon!
Maybe my dog is a faker....therefore, the Academy Award should go to my dog, Reagan, for best performance in a drama....lol


Update on my 2nd Valentine's gift from Bradley:

Thursday night I drove in to LR and stopped off at Brad's b/c he had left my present there. When i walked in...there was a plastic (looked like a garbage) bag on the kitchen table...I walked over to it, ripped it open, and saw two smaller plastic bags. I opened one up and to my surprise...Brad had gotten me a....SNUGGIE!!! I took one with me to Jessica's to wear while watching Greys. He had gotten the 2 for 1 deal, so i am going to leave one in Memphis and one at his place so i dont have to pack it every weekend...im pumped!!!
ALSO...while at dinner last night with Lisha and Brad, we were discussing my necklace that Brad had gotten me....(see previous posts for picture)...and Lisha informed me that it has a meaning...I guess Brad forgot to mention it...LOL
The necklace is called the "Journey Diamond" and it is symbolic of how the diamond grows on the necklace, love grows...and it celebrates a lifetime's journey of love together. I thought that was sweet! When I was giving Brad a hard time about not telling me about the meaning, he replied with..."You had just given me 12 months of Beer...I was distracted"
LOL....he makes me laugh! For those of you who KNOW him, that statement was not as "macho" as it may sound...

I have to work, so thats all the update i have for right now....

Have beautiful days!

-W

No comments:

Post a Comment