Thursday, February 12, 2009

Quotes, Family, Puppies, Art

93 days till graduation

205 days till vacation

So...i am new to this whole blogger nation....and i am still getting used to updating/coming up with something that is actually interesting to everyone else to say.


So...I added some Gadgets...i saw that button on the edit page, but I havent really spent time delving into what all it has to offer....i got to work a little early this morning, so I spent a few minutes flipping through its arsenal....


This is what I added (like you cant see for yourself)


Motivational Quote of the Day....I added this simply because we all need a little motivation....especially when its 2:30 or 3:00 in the afternoon, you have been at work all day, and all you want to do is go home and stare at a tv screen....ok, i cant speak for all of you, but that is how I feel when i dont take my ADD meds...lol....so I added a little motivation to my page for you afternoon bloggers (Jessie)!!!


Genealogy Sleuth Search...Ok, for those of you that dont know, I am a genealogy NERD...when I have the time to spend, I will spend hours calling my grandparents, asking questions, searching online, etc....i even have my family tree posted on the internet...and have connected with some VERY LONG DISTANT family members who answer my questions as well... My mom's mom (Grammy) has done genealogy for years and I guess I am such a family person that I want to do it as well...


Cute Puppies on PuppyFinder.com...this one is a given...I love dogs, I have a bigger heart for dogs than I do people (and I dont mean my close friends, they rank up there with the dogs, I more mean random people)...but I love dogs. How many times have my friends had to emotionally pick me up off the floor b/c I was DEVESTATED about animals being euthanized (DogsInDanger.com)....it actually became a bit of an obsession that they had to help me break...that is how we ended up with Patton, b/c i just couldnt let him go to the pound...so yeah, thats why I have the puppies on there...b/c there is nothing cuter in the world than a puppy...except for maybe Ethan Rhett Arthur...but he is a human and cute in a different way.


Vintage Art...im not much of an art person...i dont like pictures of "things" (except my friends and animals)....I guess I am more of an abstract art person...BUT, I also like history and the "look" of the vintage art...so i added it...i mean, come on, why not??? I dont add pictures alot to my posts...so i have to have something interesting to look at for you people!!!


Well, thats all ive added for today...and whose to say that those Gadgets will even stay there...but they are fun and its my page!!!


-Whit

2 comments:

  1. Hey Whitney! Thanks so much! I am so glad that I found your blog! How are you? So...where in Memphis are you living? My bro and sis-in-law live in Cordova.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha ha! i love your blog! you are the best part of stalking.

    ReplyDelete