Tuesday, February 17, 2009

My baby boo girl....

88 Days until graduation

200 Days until Florida Vacation....

I dont have much to say, just didnt want the countdown to lapse too long...

I am taking off work on Friday....I wish it was just for fun, but its strictly business...puppy business.

Reagan got stepped on this past weekend....it was an accident....but it happened and she is now limping (and no, I did not step on her)


I am taking her to the vet on Friday and then hopefully to get her hair cut....she needs one BAD!!! I hope her little boo bear leg starts to feel better. I talked to the vet today and they told me to put Reagan on some SERIOUS bed rest....lol...not like she does much to begin with...but i am supposed to carry her to go outside to potty, pick her up and put her on the bed/couch...etc.

I will keep everyone updated on her status...hopefully she wont need an X-ray...i hear those can get expensive (but my baby girl is worth it...)


For those of you who dont know my baby girl...here are some pictures of her...


She is so sneaky...taking a nap in my laundry (sorry for any intimates you may see)


Here she is...2008 Pumpkin Carving...can you tell which one is my baby girl and which one is the pumpkins???
Here she is...in 2007....semi-new to my life and of course one of the cutest things ive ever seen!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment