Wednesday, February 25, 2009

going green

Ive decided what I am going to do for Lent

I am going to go green...ive been thinking about doing it anyway...but needed a little kick in the pants to do it. I dont know what all it entails, but knowing my best friend Cara Beth, I have a feeling I know who to ask.

So that is what I am going to do for Lent...i am going to give up being a parasite on our environment....starting NOW....

I just need to learn what to do!

I am also going to ATTEMPT to give up gluten (by suggestion of Cara Beth) but I dont know how I am going to survive that!

If she can do it (b/c she has to do it) then I can do it for her!!!

1 comment:

  1. awwe, you are too sweet, but honestly I would rather you go GREEN than go GLUTEN FREE! But either one would be a great choice and I know someone who would be happy to help with either one or BOTH! :)

    ReplyDelete