Friday, March 20, 2009

Bracket update....big plans this weekend

I am updating you all on the status of my brackets for the NCAA tournament...

Yesterday was the first day of games....my place of work has blocked realtime media streaming, so I cant WATCH the games online, but I can sit and watch the webpage with the scores refresh and update every 30 seconds...lol

Here is how well I am doing after the first day....there were a total of 16 games yesterday....

Facebook bracket.....14/16 correct

ESPN bracket....13/16

CBSSports.com....13/16

I have two other brackets on facebook, but I didnt check them this morning because I woke up at 7 am...which is the time I am usually LEAVING for work...miraculously, i only got here 10 minutes late...whew!!!

Off to another full day of patients and slacking off to watch the scores update.

Brad and I have big plans for this weekend (on Saturday)....if things go well, i will update later...

Tonight, he is coming to Memphis after work and we are going to eat at Bosco's....we usually like to go eat places that we dont have in Little Rock or North Little Rock, but i ate there a few weeks ago with Heather and Jennifer and it was DELICIOUS (of course), so now I am craving the Palermo pizza again....

Brad has never eaten there before, so it is like a new place to him!!! I cant wait to see my love bug and to go and eat!!!

Update you later on my brackets and my experience on Saturday!!!

-W

No comments:

Post a Comment