Tuesday, March 10, 2009

How do I do that again?

67 days until May 16th (graduation)

179 days until I am in Florida with some of my friends and the most amazing man I know (and my friends amazing men!)

Not that I cant count...but I am somewhat overwhelmed with having to countdown every few days to graduation/florida....

The other day, Jessie told me that I could ADD a countdown clock to my site so it would countdown for me....I pride myself on being computer literate, but I feel that this countdown clock has gotten the better of me...i cant figure out how in the world to do it...

Any pointers?

I threw a SURPRISE bday party for Bradley on Saturday...dont have much time to recap it right now (and it must be complete with pictures, which are on my laptop at home)...so i will do that later...

Job application update: After I spent a week working on applications, forgetting to eat dinner, and stressing myself out....i finally got my applications in the mail for Shreveport, New Orleans and Baton Rouge, LA....as well as Hampton, VA....and I got an added bonus; a VERY stiff neck and limited range of motion...

My main choice is Little Rock, AR....but God seems to have other plans for my life at this moment.

My boss here in Memphis, TN let me know that she was going to put in for another Audiologist opening at this VA (which hopefully I would get that job)...but it could take MONTHS for approval to go through and then the hiring process begins....and I am finished with my externship at the end of June....we are working with 3 months here people!!!

That is all the updating I can do this morning...stay tuned as my life unfolds before your very eyes...lol

No comments:

Post a Comment