Tuesday, March 24, 2009

A post about nothing

Hello all...

Todays post will be about nothing, or randoms, or whatevers but I dont have one set topic.

This weekend (Friday night) is PFG...(Pat Green for those of you who dont speak the "code"). I will be attending the concert with the "usuals" Cara Beth, Alicia, Jessica and Andrea...we were going to induct Britt and Jessie, but they had things "come up"...i think they are actually scared...JUST KIDDING...back to PFG...

This will not be our first rodeo seeing Pat...he is an old friend of ours (we wish)...we have seen him in Memphis, Little Rock, Texas, Louisiana, etc etc....some have traveled many miles to see him and he is worth every minute! I even took off half a day from work so i could be in LR in enough time to get ready and join mis amigas for whatever pre-gaming fun will be occuring...instead of arriving in LR at around 7 and then having to rush around to clean up, brush my teeth, redo my makeup and hair and meet them in a hurry!!!

I CANT WAIT!!!

Bradley is leaving for a bachelor party on Friday morning so I wont see him at all the whole weekend...I will be watching Patton though...oh LORD! He is a handful! He is so sweet though. Last weekend he busted my lip by trying to jump on the couch to snuggle and his little wet puppy dog nose ran right into my bottom lip...it was awkward and so sweet at the same time!

Back to the weekend...Brad will be gone with the boys up in northern Arkansas (I think) with a bunch of guys from his unit doing a fishing tournament for Sausage's (his real name is Nathan) bachelor party...lots of fishing, peeing standing up, and drinking beer...they can have at it!!!

He will be back with me in Memphis on Monday though!!! I will miss him, but I am glad he is gonna go and have fun!

Saturday I have NOTHING planned, I may head back to Memphis, I may stick around in LR, not really sure yet...

I still need to file my taxes...whoops!

No comments:

Post a Comment