Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Rocking my world...

73 days until graduation

185 days until Florida....and I cant wait!!!

I am kinda falling behind on updating my blog...I will promise to do better.

I am also not doing well on my LENT decision....I have definitely eaten Gluten and I have been so busy with job applications that I havent been able to make my house green....seriously, I go to work all day, come home, work out, shower, and then sit down to work on job applications...

I mail them in on March 7th (which is Bradley and my Dad's bdays)....then I can BREATHE and enjoy the weekend until I have to start again on my research! I HAVE to finish it, since I graduate in 73 days!

I found out yesterday that one of my FAVORITE artists is coming to Little Rock...and my best friends and I are going!!! So, that influenced me to write about some concerts I would LOVE to go to...




Pat Green...okay, he is the artist that is coming in March, so I will be seeing him in the near future, but he is still noteworthy....very rarely do my friends and I miss a local concert. I few months ago, at the last minute, i realized Pat was coming to Memphis, but it was so last minute that no one was able to come...I think deep down inside Pat was sad his girls couldnt be there, but he seemed to understand when i told him....lol



Britney Spears...I love her! I want to be her (minus the whole going crazy, shaving your head, abandoning your children thing)...she is awesome, and she has really bounced back both emotionally and physically.... Remember the MTV awards when she sang??? I am not a hott body, but i am not getting up and performing in front of millions!!! Now she looks GREAT!

This picture is "crazy britney"


and now she is back to her old self...amazing Britney with fun to dance to songs and a rocking bod

Ive seen Britney once or twice before and she didnt disappoint me then...and I dont think she would disappoint now...I WANT TO GO!!!


Saliva...I know I dont seem like the typical person to want to rock out to Saliva...but I love them. I started to love them in college and just never stopped. One year, when Switchfoot was playing at OBU and Saliva was playing at Henderson...it wasnt even a question for me as to which concert I was going to. I may have been the only person NOT in all black....I may have been the only person to wear a pink collared shirt....but I was up in the mix, jumping around and singing all of thier songs and trying to find a way to sneak back stage and meet them!!! Ive seen them twice before and I loved every minute of it.


They are from Memphis, TN...and I live here...it HAS to be fate....I recently missed a concert of theirs here due to a friend's bday party...but my friends come first, so I will just have to make effort to see them on another date.





That is all I have for right now...as I think of more, i will post more...

No comments:

Post a Comment