Monday, March 16, 2009

Ive got the MADNESS

Selection sunday was yesterday!

I love love LOVE March Madness....

If you lived with me my senior year in college (or slept on my couch)...you will know that I am GLUED to the tv, missed classes (which I cant do that now), and would get red-faced ANGRY when Bobby Knight comes on TV....I love it, every bit about it...the thrill of the games, the upsets, the EVERYTHING...

I am currently filling out my bracket...and I wish I was at home, wearing the snuggie, watching Sportscenter and doing endless research on ESPN.com and NCAA.com for tips and statistics...

I have to go to work now...but I am sure I will keep an update of my bracket success!!!

1 comment:

  1. I'm filling out mine too. Of course I always pick either Duke or NC. :) When do we have to have them completed by?

    ReplyDelete